As 2015 comes to a close, I'm proud to have made quite a few accomplishments and am grateful to those who helped make them possible.
- Relocated from Boston to San Francisco
- Studied abroad in Thailand and completed certification in traditional Thai yoga massage and bodywork
- Opened the doors to The Bold Massage
- Welcomed new studio clients and new mobile massage clients from around the Bay Area, and even a few legacy clients visiting from the East Coast
- Began offering reloadable gift cards
- Gave back to my clients and the local community by donating over $500 worth of complimentary health and wellness services
As I reflect on the past and plan for the upcoming new year, one thing has not changed – I continue to be inspired by my amazing clients and trusted wellness collaborators. Thank you for making 2015 such a phenomenal year.
Here's to the future...
Did you resolve to receive more massage in 2016? Introducing a series of massages designed to ensure you make the time to get a legit massage.
WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS ROUTINE, FREQUENCY MATTERS...
Get weekly massages for 1 month, save 20%
Get biweekly massages for 2 months, save 15%
Get triweekly massages for 3 months, save 10%
*All 4 massage sessions must be completed within 1, 2 or 3 months after the first massage in the series.
Series do expire*, but you can share them with 1 other person.
NOMINATE A FRIEND TO WIN A FREE STUDIO MASSAGE
With your purchase of a new series, you can pay it forward by nominating someone who deserves a complimentary 1 hour studio massage. You can even nominate yourself! Winners will be selected on January 31, 2016 and notified via email and/or text message by February 7, 2016. One nomination per purchase.
If you prefer to have the massage therapist come to you for your next session, premium mobile massage appointments are available at the client's home, office, or hotel. I will arrive with all equipment and supplies, including a comfy massage table (or chair), soft, clean linens, massage oils, and music.
Happy and prosperous 2016,